1. For people that sell eggs for consumption. It is important that the quality and impression is maintained as professional. If someone finds “something” in a farm raised egg they are often times physiologically traumatized at the horror of what they might find next time – due to this physiological bias they are reluctant to purchase farm eggs again. It also allows the farmer to very clearly see any cracks in the eggs helping to produce a safe and satisfactory product for the customer.
2. For people that sell eggs for hatching – clearly distinguishes cracked eggs, frozen eggs, and other damage, it is even possible to gauge the age of the egg based on the air cell size for those that free range their birds and discover a nest.
3. For small homesteads to mitigate losses of naturally incubated poultry. A natural nest can be evaluated for fertility, ceased development, bacterial infections and other previously stated issues. The possibilities are endless here, two or three nests can be consolidated into one, then the hens “de-broodied” and reset, this can often times gain weeks or months of progress. Entire nests may have to be destroyed because of a new hen that did not get the incubation schedule right, again saving tremendous time. Rotten eggs may be avoided, saving the others etc.
4. Fertility evaluation. Fertility can be evaluated as soon as possible saving vital time during the breeding season.
5. Hatcheries, breeders and hobbyists
6. Increased operator confidence, this gives people ‘control’ - it allows them to feel as though they are the ones managing their breeding practices and progressing. This allows them to make crucial changes in a timely and informed manner when otherwise they would be at the mercy of the slow processes of nature i.e. a nest that doesn’t hatch after a month.
The eggs ray increases homestead and hatchery productivity, maintains professionalism of egg producers, improves bio-security of natural nests and incubators, and gives the operator greater control of their business.
Call to order your Fleischmann Eggs-Ray today!